- How are people like God?
- What responsibilities does God give to people? What do these show about what humans are able to do?
- How were humans created?
- What gives the man life?
- What kind of place did God create for humans?
- What job did God give to the man
- If you could choose an ideal life for people, would it have work? Why or why not?
- What might work have to do with “being like God”?
- Why do you think God gave humans a command to obey and a choice to make?
- What do choices have to do with humans being like God?
- Why do you think God says it’s not good for man to be alone?
- What abilities would someone need to name things? What does that have to do with being like God?
- How does the man feel about the woman?
- What might this passage teach about human relationships? The relationship between God and humans?
Do you feel differently toward different people? Based on what you learned about men and women in this chapter, how should you treat others?