More than 140 InterVarsity campus staff focus on ministry to international students through dozens of ISM groups across the USA. In 2015-16 these InterVarsity ISM groups reached more than 8,000 international students, but many more staff and volunteers are needed, and on additional campuses, to reach the one million international students & scholars currently studying in the US.
If you live near an ISM group, please contact the local staff to find out where you can help. If you are not near an ISM group, please contact us at the national office and we will try to connect you with volunteer opportunities.
All paid positions require fund development.
- Take a look at the What ISM is looking for document to see if you consider yourself a good fit.
- For full-time, part-time, or a 1-year Internship, see the CSM-ISM Position Description.
- Fill out the ISM Staff Interest Form and return it to the email address on the form.
- The staff director(s) for the location(s) where you are interested will contact you.
- Once you have spoken or met with the staff director, you will be given an application and references to complete. The application and references, as well as interviews, will determine if and/or where your ministry skills are most needed.