Outcasts – people not accepted in society; tax collectors were outcasts because they worked for the Romans
Pharisees and teachers of the law – Jewish religious leaders; very careful about keeping all the laws
Sinner – one who disobeys the laws of God
Repent – to turn away from something wrong and toward something right
Prophet – person who delivers a message from God
- What are sheep like? What is the shepherd like?
- How did he feel about the sheep? What did he do for them?
- How are people like sheep?
- How is God like a shepherd?
- How did God speak in the past?
- Who is the Son?