- What word or phrases are repeated through the passage?
- What basic ideas do we get about God from these words?
- What is the world like in the beginning?
- What do you notice about the order the author uses?
- What is the climax of creation?
- How does God feel about creation after he makes people?
- What do you learn about the world from the psalm? It’s creation?
If God is our creator, what claims might he have on us? What responsibilities might we have toward the rest of creation? God is still in the business of creating new men and women in Jesus Christ.