Here are 6 resources to help international students in their reentry transition:
- 10 Rules of Reengagement is small booklet you can make by printing the document on just one sheet of paper, folding, and cutting/trimming.
- Returning Home to China is a 19-page workbook from China Outreach Ministries to help students with topics such as discerning God’s call to return or remain, finding a church home, planning for their personal ministry, and workplace challenges.
- Advice on Reentry for Asian Internationals includes tips from international students who have already returned home to China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, and other Asian nations.
- The downloadable audio is the Preparing Students for Reentry seminar from InterVarsity's Staff Conference 11.
- Think Home workbooks for Christian internationals are available for staff to download (as a PDF) or purchase from the staff store.
- Back Home devotional guides for Christian internationals are available for staff to download (as a PDF) or purchase from the staff store.
To connect students going to China, Japan, and other countries with Christians there, visit this page for potential networks.