Six Viewpoints: Thomas
- Why do you think Jesus’ disciples locked the doors?
- How did Jesus get into the room with the doors locked?
- Why did Jesus say “Peace be with you!” twice?
- Why did Jesus show his disciples his hands and side?
- Why were the disciples overjoyed rather than fearful?
- What does Jesus mean about being sent and sending?
- What does it mean to receive the Holy Spirit?
- What did Jesus mean by forgiveness of sins?
- Why didn’t Thomas believe his friends?
- Why do you think Jesus waited a week before appearing again?
- What does Thomas mean by “My Lord and my God!”?
- Why did Jesus say those who have not seen are blessed?
- What did you learn about Jesus?