John 11:1-6, 11-27, 38-45
- Why didn’t Jesus hurry to Lazarus’ house when he was told of his illness?
- Why did Jesus tell his followers that Lazarus was dead?
- What did Martha mean by saying Lazarus would not have died?
- What was Martha thinking about when she spoke of the resurrection at the last day?
- What do you think Jesus means by saying he is the resurrection and life?
- What did Jesus mean by his statement about belief, life, and death?
- Why did Martha protest when Jesus said to remove the stone?
- What does Jesus mean by the “glory of God”?
- Why did Jesus say these things so others would hear them?
- Do you think it is possible for God to bring a person back to life who has been dead 4 days?
- Why did “many” of the Jews, and not all, believe in Jesus?
- What did you learn about Jesus from this?